“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”
- Zig Ziglar
- How to Use 3 New Facebook Features for Better Social Media Marketing
- Q&A with Horror Novelist Eric S. Brown
- 3 Pitfalls That Keep Freelancers from Better Writing Assignments
- Key Steps in Marketing Your Web Content
And In Case You Missed These…
- I’m a Busy Mom–I Don’t Have Time to Write!
- How to Write an Article in 20 Minutes
- Several Ways You Can Make Money with Your Website (Or Blog)
- Fiction Writing: Twist Ending Tips by Harlen Coben
- Fiction Writing: 3 Ways to Know When to End Your Chapters
- Novelist Barry Eisler Tells Me Why He Turned Down $500,000 to Self Publish
- 12 Social Media Essentials for Writers
- Sell Books by Writing Articles
- Don’t Want Google Adsense on Your Blog? 5 Tips for Affiliate Ads
- Fiction Writing: How to Raise Your Characters Above the Status Quo
- Six Freelancers Who Rock on Twitter–And How You Can, Too
Recommended Writing Books
- On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft (Stephen King; My ABSOLUTE favorite!)
- Problogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income (Darren Rowse)
- How I Sold 1 Million eBooks in 5 Months (John Locke)
Like any of these posts? Take a moment to share one of them with your friends! The buttons are below.
Not a subscriber yet? Take 3 seconds to subscribe and I’ll email you an update at the end of every week.
Thanks for reading.
See you next week!
Powered by Facebook Comments