“Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.”
- Albert Camus
In This Issue:
- 5 Ways to Monetize Your Blog Without Banner Ads
- 7 Ways to Inject Suspense Into Your Novel
- How to Self-Publish Your eBook
- Why Anchor Text Could be The Most Important Part of SEO
And In Case You Missed These…
- Novelist Barry Eisler Tells Me Why He Turned Down $500,000 to Self-Publish
- How to Write an Article in 20 Minutes
- Several Ways You Can Make Money with Your Website (Or Blog)
- Fiction Writing: Twist Ending Tips by Harlen Coben
- Fiction Writing: 3 Ways to Know When to End Your Chapters
- 12 Social Media Essentials for Writers
- Sell Books by Writing Articles
- Six Freelancers Who Rock on Twitter–And How You Can, Too
Recommended Writing Books
- On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft (Stephen King; My ABSOLUTE favorite!)
- Problogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income (Darren Rowse)
- How I Sold 1 Million eBooks in 5 Months (John Locke)
Like any of these posts?
Take a moment to share one of them with your friends! The buttons are below.
Not a subscriber yet?
Take 3 seconds to subscribe and I’ll email you an update at the end of every week.
Thanks for reading.
See you next week!
Powered by Facebook Comments