“Aim to spend 80% of your workday doing tasks you love, 20% doing tasks that build your self-discipline.”
- Steve Pavlina
In This Issue:
- How to Sell More Books In An Hour and a Half a Day
- Jen’s ePubli$hing Experiment: 6 Lessons I Learned This Week About Blogging
- How to Build a First-Class Email List in 30 Days
- Top 10 Things to Do to Make Your Signature File Sell
- 10 Elements of Blog Post Writing
- Stockett’s “The Help” Turned Down 60 Times Before Becoming a Best Seller (& Movie)
- Six Freelancers Who Rock on Twitter–And How You Can, Too
- How to Secure Your WordPress Blog
And In Case You Missed These…
- Are You Making These 12 Blogging Mistakes?
- 11 Types of Magazine Articles to Write
- 5 Steps to Going Viral on Twitter
- 7 Tips to Building Your Blog’s Readership
- 5 Tips for Getting Things Done Before the Deadline
- How to Kill Writer’s Block and Become a Master Copywriter in Only 3 Hours a Day
- 7 MUST-READ Posts Every Aspiring & Beginning Blogger Should Read
- My 3 Favorite (No-Cost) Ways of Generating More Blog Traffic
- How to Increase Traffic to Increase AdSense Earnings
Like any of these posts? Take a moment to share one (or all) of them with your friends! The buttons are below.
Thanks for reading.
See you next week!
Powered by Facebook Comments